First the rules:
1. Post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. tag your article as meta; 8 things and Uncheck ALL OF NEWSVINE.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to post it here... http://8things.newsvine.com/
* I am a single mother of three fun and rambunctious kids, aged 11, 10 and 8. They're totally nuts, which makes me guilty by association. :)
*cooking..something I love to do and I'm really good at. My daughter is the best assistant ever and watches all the cooking shows. She's writing a book (complete with crayon food drawings and misspellings and wants to have a cooking show on TV just for kids! Take that, Food Network!).
* I have done some wierd, crazy and sometimes regrettable things in my past. Most importantly, I've learned lessons from them all.
* Laughter IS the best medicine. I love a great comedy (Mel Brooks totally rocks), and I love a good joke, even if it's on me.
* Music is a constant..I love concerts and just being home, turning up the radio and dancing and singing with the kids. We suck, no doubt...bring a whole new meaning to the words 'tone deaf', but it's too much fun.
* Winter is my favorite season. Snow rocks. I like shoveling it, playing in it, sledding, skating. Maybe being in New England and knowing the seasons are so short lived gives me a better appreciation for them.
* My brother has been involved with my kids since I got them. He's extremely giving and supportive and the perfect male role model for my kids. Honest, hardworking, a great father to his own. He's the guy they look up to, admire and respect.
* If there's something I could wish for, it would be that people would have to be tested to become parents and that babies did come with an instruction manual.